Voice of reason here, checking in. Really? berets in general are not that cool. A knit beret could look like a hair net. Do you want to wear a hair net? I didn't think so.
i was leaning towards yes... but dan's comment, along with my observation this morning might lead me to say no... i found myself staring at the back of someone's head on the commuter rail this morning-- she was wearing a really dumb looking white cabled beret. (sorry, girl.)
8 comments:
YES!
go for it!
Voice of reason here, checking in. Really? berets in general are not that cool. A knit beret could look like a hair net. Do you want to wear a hair net? I didn't think so.
Just my opinion, VoR
oui!
i was leaning towards yes... but dan's comment, along with my observation this morning might lead me to say no... i found myself staring at the back of someone's head on the commuter rail this morning-- she was wearing a really dumb looking white cabled beret. (sorry, girl.)
I've having the same debate with myself all winter. I finally said NO as well.
Tessa or Tobias can pull off the knit beret.
Also, Tobias, how do you pronounce "oui"? or were you referencing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oui_(magazine)
oh, i think you should make one!
Post a Comment