to write with a broken pencil is pointless.
I threw out a trash can a few weeks ago. I left it, empty, among bags of trash. And when I got back from work, it was gone.
did you mean to throw it out? i might have to try this.
I know that you don't live here, but according to Somerville's DPW, any broken/damaged recycle and/or trash bins can be disposed of by placing it with a sign indicating such. :)
be careful, i might wheel my can down to your house...
or maybe you can put the trash can in a bigger trash can?... :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I threw out a trash can a few weeks ago. I left it, empty, among bags of trash. And when I got back from work, it was gone.
did you mean to throw it out? i might have to try this.
I know that you don't live here, but according to Somerville's DPW, any broken/damaged recycle and/or trash bins can be disposed of by placing it with a sign indicating such. :)
be careful, i might wheel my can down to your house...
or maybe you can put the trash can in a bigger trash can?... :)
Post a Comment