to write with a broken pencil is pointless.
Hip hip hooray! Congrats. I checked your blog at the perfect time!! Is there a ring on that finger??
love it. congrats!
woot woot!
I like that you tagged this post with "happy" and "love" :)
it's true! i also tagged it with "dan". :)
congrats to both of you! the engagement glow is contagious... ahh! I'm glowing!!!
so exciting...can't wait to see you guys over thanksgiving break. who am i kidding - i just want to see the ring ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hip hip hooray! Congrats. I checked your blog at the perfect time!! Is there a ring on that finger??
love it. congrats!
woot woot!
I like that you tagged this post with "happy" and "love" :)
it's true!
i also tagged it with "dan". :)
congrats to both of you! the engagement glow is contagious... ahh! I'm glowing!!!
so exciting...can't wait to see you guys over thanksgiving break. who am i kidding - i just want to see the ring ;)
Post a Comment