20 August 2008

make it work

who is watching project runway this season? last week i had a conversation with my mom about the fact that it is not that good this season... which i find disappointing on a number of levels, one of which is the fact that my mom is actually watching the whole season from the start and it's just not that good.  don't worry, though, this won't stop me from watching... in 7 minutes! 

also on an entirely unrelated note i am obsessed with PhotoBooth on my new computer-- especially enjoying the fish-eye effect, and the 4 pictures.  i wonder if it will get old.

5 comments:

tessarh said...

i agree - it seems that there isn't as much 'flair' this season.

stacey said...

agreed. especially that knockoff-christian guy, blaine. he's so unfierce.

shanalines said...

yes! he is beyond horrible.

Unknown said...

how much do I LOVE PR? For whatever reason, I don't even care if the designers are not as good... I mean, yeah, kinda disappointing, but I still like squirming everytime Suede refers to himself in the third person, or Kenley launches into her wicked laugh... to be honest, I'm a little behind cause I didn't even realize the new season had begun, but lacking cable means I can't watch it in real-time anyways... anyone interested in PR parties? I'd bring some wine if it meant watching it at a decent resolution and not in five separate parts...

shanalines said...

do you watch it online?