i've been slacking on my blogging and focusing on my flickr photos... i started to get the feeling that i didn't really have a blog following anymore-- that most of you had given up on my musings... i hope i am wrong, though.
at any rate, i was searching through my old external hard drive and found this project proposal from my integrated building systems class at RISD... (yes the initials are IBS-- who thought of that?). i cannot believe we actually presented this as a design option. we took a sketch, then created our own design inspired by the sketch... maybe i'll add some of the more ridiculous pictures, but for now...
at any rate, i was searching through my old external hard drive and found this project proposal from my integrated building systems class at RISD... (yes the initials are IBS-- who thought of that?). i cannot believe we actually presented this as a design option. we took a sketch, then created our own design inspired by the sketch... maybe i'll add some of the more ridiculous pictures, but for now...
this is the start of our youth hostel.

3 comments:
Shana, I still follow you! You're on my Google Reader and everything. For some reason I can't open the link to check your sketches out up close...is there a way to fix that? From what I can see, your building looks beautiful. :)
DUDE!!! I thought you were forgetting about us... I check EVERYDAY!
i hear you on blog-slacking. flickr has overtaken!
you should show your bac students your work. ;)
Post a Comment